On episode 26:
- Tesla news including Q3 earnings call, FSD beta release, Model 3 to receive suite of updates for MY2021;
- Waymo launches to the public in Phoenix, AZ;
- Tesla and Fastned team up on charging sites in Germany;
- Ikea installs EV chargers in Australia;
- Nexport/BYD to manufacture EVs in Australia;
- Pacific Gas and Electric begins construction on 730 MWh battery peaker plant in Moss Landing, CA
Thanks for tuning in! Please get in touch with any questions and comments, and please subscribe to ensure you don't miss next week's episode! If you enjoyed the content, please leave a review if you have time! It really helps the show's exposure.
If you'd like to contribute to the running of the show, you can support the podcast on a monthly basis from as little as $1! Every cent will go into great EV content, and expanding the show to new audiences! Thank you for your support! www.patreon.com/evbriefpodcast
Find EV Brief on your favourite platform!
iTunes Store: apple.co/2vFV3CS
Google Podcasts: bit.ly/30x3Gxx