Today’s guest on the Expat Money Show is Swen Lorenz, the Founder of Undervalued Shares
which serves as an inspiration and research resource for other investors. At just 46 years old, he has 31 years of experience in the stock market. His approach has always been to look at the entire world and pick the best investments for himself and his readers, focusing on easy-to-invest opportunities, DIY investing and community.
HERE’S WHAT WE DISCUSSED IN DETAIL IN THIS INTERVIEW:
- Why it’s so important to diversify your portfolio and not listen to those that have a negative perception about investing overseas.
- Best advice for weirdos like us, who are contrarian investors who choose not to invest like the mainstream.
- What happens when you listen to the advice of an investor who looks at the entire world to make the best picks for his readers.
- Listen in to hear about extraordinary opportunities in countries that you never would have imagined in your lifetime.
- Hear about an emerging investment trend that you won’t want to miss.
- Are people actually talking about moving to Russia for freedom?
- What is happening with Germany and Nuclear power plants? Are they following through with commitments made in 2011??
- What has happened to the richest country and state in the world that can’t keep its lights on?
- Swen discusses that over the next 5 years life will not be getting any better and asks the question, ‘do you have your Plan B, 2nd residency, a 2nd passport, offshore gold vault, offshore banking in place?’ And why there has never been a better time in history for Mikkels type of business.
- Listen in to hear the best recommendations for stocks coming out of Russia.
- How to profit in Russia on their terms.
- And lots more for your investing consumption.
PODCAST EPISODES YOU WILL ENJOY 155 - Angel Investor Makes Millions And Builds A Solar Farm In Ukraine - Yaro Starak 139: How To Invest In Raw Land With Land-Banking – Brad Warren 113: Tax Optimized Retirement Accounts For Expats – Tariq Dennison
HOW TO REACH