Jill Dunn is a magazine journalist and beauty podcaster who joins me to share her feel-good habits, the strategies she uses and recommends to make sure every day is a good day.
In this episode, @jilldonbeauty explains:
- Why she loves to walk and why walking with a podcast is one of her favourite things to do.
- How walking during lockdown made her notice and appreciate her surroundings in a way she didn't before.
- Why limiting how often she checked 'hard' news became an important tactic for staying positive and not getting drawn into a negative 'doom spiral'.
- Why it's important to find your 'content uppers'.
- How Bravo TV and Andy Cohen saved her during the lockdown and allowed her a safe place to escape to.
- And why we must thank Andy Cohen for giving women over 40 a platform.
- The power of connecting with friends and why friendships are such a lifeline.
- The phone hack she learned from The Home Edit and how to organise apps.
To join the closed Facebook group for the podcast click here >> The Emma Guns Show Forum.
To follow me on social media >> Twitter | Instagram.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.